New job Business Office Manager in Georgia
Business Office Manager
Company : Tattnall Health Center
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Georgia
Position Title: Business Office Manager/ Revenue Cycle Specialist
Tattnall Healthcare Center is hiring Business Office Manager/Revenue Cycle Specialist to work at the Reidsville, GA location, providing both short term rehabilitation and long-term care.
We believe our overall focus of the wellness of our residents and a commitment to making a difference is what sets us apart from others in the in our industry. At Pioneer you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and caring clinical environment. We are proud of the difference we make in the lives of our residents. In this position you will work closely with residents, family members and other departments. Responsibilities include maintaining resident accounts, billing and accounts receivables to include Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance. The primary responsibilities are maintaining billing and cash collections, and the accurate reporting of same to corporate personnel.
Business Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Works closely with other facility departments to ensure accurate and timely results; maintains daily census
- Performs/oversees financial screening process on all new residents and changing payor type
- Ensures completeness and accuracy of the resident financial files; ensures monthly reconciliation of Resident Trust and quarterly issuance of statements
- Prepare, verify and mail resident statements
- Produce collection letters in accordance with policy and procedure, ensures documentation of all collection efforts
- Ensures timely billing of all payor types that will result in payment
- Ensures integrity of all resident financial data, auditing and adjusting accounts as necessary; attend meetings as required
- Billing experience is required
- Experience with Medicaid/Medicare
- Computer knowledgeable including Word & Excel
- Experience with Point Click Care desired
- Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.