New job Assistant to the Vice President and the Board Professional in Texas
Assistant to the Vice President and the Board Professional
Company : Baylor University
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Texas
What We Are Looking For
The Assistant to the Vice President and the Board Professional provides executive administrative operations support to the Vice President for Compliance and the Board Professional as well as acting as the primary administrative support for the Board of Regents and Board of Regent committees.
A Bachelor’s degree, three years of relevant work experience, and a Christian faith are required. A Master’s degree and five years of relevant work experience are preferred.
What You Will Do
- Assists executive leadership with daily administrative operations.
- Manages calendar events, schedules meetings, events, and travel for executive leadership, board members, Baylor administration and other constituents.
- Coordinates with appropriate administrative offices the items related to the Vice President’s office and board meetings; attends board and committee meetings and records minutes (as deemed necessary).
- Creates meeting(s), timelines, notifications, correspondence, and agenda materials.
- Creates and maintains board booklets, mailings, newsletters, websites, directories, contact information and other materials for board committee members.
- Organizes and maintains confidential records for the Vice President’s office as well as a filing system related to board matters through Board Vantage or other board portal system.
- Monitors and maintains budgets related to the Vice President’s office and board matters.
- Manages annual conflict of interest disclosures for board members.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Can Expect
As part of the Baylor family, eligible employees receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous time off, tuition remission, and outstanding automatic retirement contributions. Baylor has a comprehensive benefits plan that supports you and your family’s wellbeing and allows you to be a part of the life of a vibrant and active college campus. To learn more, go to Baylor Benefits & Advantages.
Explore & Engage
Learn more about Baylor and our strategic vision, Illuminate . Also, explore our great hometown of Waco and the many opportunities to engage locally. If you are new to Central Texas, This is Waco!
Degree Level : Bachelor