New job Manager, Support Operations in Minnesota
Manager, Support Operations
Company : Infor
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Minnesota
Manager, Support Operations
The Support Manager is responsible for providing leadership and direction for a specified support team. Responsibilities include managing overall operations and performance of a support team that is providing support services to solutions in various deployment models including multi-tenant and single-tenant SaaS solutions, and on-premises deployments. The Support manager will engage with customers managing customer expectations and addressing escalations. By assisting with formulation of strategies and process improvements this role will impact transformation activities. This position is accountable for all aspects of support delivery for Infor solutions and interfaces and for Infor delivered third party products that fall within the support scope. This position is accountable for achieving and maintaining service levels and customer satisfaction goals as defined in KPIs and delivering to the Infor Bill of Rights and in line with our SaaS delivery standards. The Support Manager also has the overall responsibility for hiring, onboarding, training, developing of staff and release readiness activities for the team. The Support Manager also participates in providing after hours and weekend on call escalation management rotation.
A Day in The Life Typically Includes:
- Provide direction, supervision, coaching, training and leadership to team to ensure operational effectiveness and continuous development of staff.
- Deliver Support services in alignment with Support standards and meeting and/or exceeding KPI goals.
- Ensure staff meets/exceeds defined measurements, customer satisfaction and objectives (KPIs).
- Recommends and implement policy and procedure changes as needed to achieve team objectives.
- Escalation management and working directly with customers to ensure their critical business issues are addressed appropriately.
- Represents the support organization and the customer perspective in interactions with other departments.
- Hire, coach, mentor, manage and provide leadership to direct reports so that staff can work to their full potential.
- Create a team environment that encourages and rewards high performance and instills the culture of MBM in everyday actions.
- Promotes and maintains a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among customers.
- Monitor overall product quality and supportability for assigned solutions and provide feedback to Product Development.
- Manage special projects as assigned by Vice President, Support Operations
- Accountable for knowledge management for assigned solutions
- Accountable for overall support readiness for Beta and GA initiatives for assigned solutions
- Responsible for managing escalated issues and collaborating with other departments, as necessary to expedite resolution.
- Participate in 24x7 management escalation process
- Travel may be required for customer meetings or annual user conference. Less than 5% travel is possible.
What You Will Need:
- Degree in Business Administration/Management, Computer Science or related field or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Support management experience responsible for Support delivery for SaaS solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop high performing teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of Support services best practices and standards
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information and ideas clearly, concisely, and professionally verbally and in written format.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service/orientation skills.
- Highly organized and confident decision-making skills.
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment often switching focus from one priority to another
- Experienced in escalation management and negotiating/setting expectations for customers.
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management ® (MBM ® ). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com .
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy. If you would like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .