New job Customer Service Representative in Georgia
Customer Service Representative
Company : Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Georgia
The safety of our customers, communities and team members is our first priority, so we are implementing continuous enhanced cleaning and safety protocols based on guidelines provided by the CDC and U.S. government.
Havertys provides masks and protective equipment to all employees and works to maintain social distancing practices in the workplace to ensure safety amongst our team members and Customers.
- Responsible for competently responding to incoming, outgoing phone calls, pre-and post-delivery calls and email.
- Responsible for using My Service Center to create, maintain and resolve Customer Service issues.
- Responsible for maintaining an action driven To Do list and working the list to keep it current daily.
- Responsible for learning procedural, policy and system enhancements and adapting to changes as they occur
- Must have excellent communication, and listening skills.
- Must be able to multi–task within a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must work positively in a team environment.
- Must be able to professionally interact with customers as well as other team members.
- Must have basic computer skills, including experience with an automated system.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have prior call center experience.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of his superior.
Havertys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havertys does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.