New job Customer Care Representative-Work From Home-Texas in Texas
Customer Care Representative-Work From Home-Texas
Company : Medical Transportation Management (MTM)
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Texas
Who We Are and Our Mission:
MTM and MTM Transit are healthcare and transportation management companies whose mission is to collaborate with clients in developing innovative solutions for accessing healthcare, increasing independence, and connecting community resources in the most cost-effective manner. As the nation's most trusted partners in removing community barriers, we prioritize the wellbeing of the communities we serve through philanthropy. Nationwide, our diverse employee base is always willing to give back and contribute. As a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) certified by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council, we are committed to maintaining and empowering a diverse workforce.
Simply put, we are passionate about what we do and it shows. MTM has been recognized with numerous awards and accolades, including Mogul's Top 100 Innovators in Diversity & Inclusion (2017). The St. Louis Business Journal Healthiest Employers (2020), Best Places to Work (2019), Fastest-Growing Private Companies (2017), Top Family Owned Business (2016) and Top Five Largest Women-Owned Business (2020)
All you need for the Customer Care Representative role is:
- 1 year of Customer Service experience.
- Basic typing/computer experience with excellent navigational skills.
- High speed Internet access such as Cable, DSL or Fiber (a minimum upload speed of 3 mbps and a minimum download speed of 30 mbps). Use of wireless and WiFi “air cards” is prohibited.
- Unlimited cell phone minutes or a landline.
- Equipment needs (monitor, mouse, keyboard, and headset).
- A quiet space within the home free of distractions to take in-coming calls.
What you will be doing:
The Customer Care Representative is the frontline representative and image of Medical Transportation Management (MTM). The Customer Care Representative will handle a variety of tasks which will increase in complexity as the Customer Care Representative’s skills progress, but will consist primarily of handling inbound calls from Members, Clients and Facilities.
- 10:30 am- 7pmCST Monday-Wednesday, Friday and Saturday (OFF Thursday and Sunday)
- 10:30 am-7 pm CST Sunday-Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (OFF Wednesday and Saturday)
The culture and benefits of working for MTM:
We cultivate and are committed to a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team. Together, we will push to achieve our vision of communities without barriers—for all races.
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) with a company match
- Work From Home Opportunities
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Birthday Holiday
- Casual Dress Environment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- MTM Perks Discount Program
- Milestone Anniversary One Month Sabbatical
- Leadership Mentoring Opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer: MTM is an equal opportunity employer. MTM considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State, and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact People & Culture at (636) 561-5686 or firstname.lastname@example.org