New job COORDINATOR, GOVERNMENT LOGISTICS in Florida
COORDINATOR, GOVERNMENT LOGISTICS
Company : Trailer Bridge, Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Florida
Trailer Bridge is looking for energetic, talented, self-motivated go-getters to join our government team. As a Government Logistics Coordinator you will have the opportunity to develop a successful and energetic career with this entry level position and be given the tools and training to “Make it Happen”. We are committed to not only recognizing our top performers, but also to promoting and rewarding their success. We are excited and ready to bring new members on the team who are eager to learn and work from the ground floor, are passionate about their personal growth, while making TBL the customer’s first choice.
- Assist in the day to day management of Trailer Bridge performance and execution of U.S. TRANSCOM USC-9 contract
- Become proficient in the management of government freight transportation management systems (TMS) such as Global Freight Management System, the Army and Air Force Exchange Service TMS, the General Services Administration TMS, and the Federal Emergency Management Agency TMS.
- Become proficient in Trailer Bridge Logistics sales and operation to support related government business activities
- Assist, as required, in the development of proposals for government contract solicitations
- Self-starter and initiative takingattitude required, experience preferred but not required
- Outstanding customer service and relationship-building skills
- Candidates who are competitive, have a huge desire to WIN, and self-motivated
- Communication skills that are effective, persuasive, and convincing
- Quick thinkers who make sound and efficient decisions
- Sharp attention to detail
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Team members who model and support TB’s upbeat culture
- Consistently model and encourage the TB12 - Trailer Bridge’s core values
Benefits we currently offer:
- Eligible for participation in TB’s leadership development program
- Competitive base salary
- Generous commission plan
- Opportunity for internal career advancement
- 401k, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical/Dental coverage
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Paid Parental Leave
EEO/AA Institution. Protected veterans and individuals with disability encouraged to apply.