New job AMO Mechanic (NAO) - Prudhoe Bay, AK in Alaska
AMO Mechanic (NAO) - Prudhoe Bay, AK
Company : Baker Hughes
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alaska
Would you like to work on mechanical equipment?
Do you enjoy assembling mechanical components?
Partner with the best
As AMO Mechanic you will troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform the visual inspection of mechanical assemblies. Whilst assisting in repairing and modifying non-conforming equipment, you will perform all test with instruction. You will provide technical support across the business whilst complying with HS&E policies.
As AMO Mechanic, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining assigned equipment in accordance with operating specifications.
- Repairing, painting and refurbishing equipment.
- Conducting mechanical inspections.
- Using moderately complex diagnostic equipment.
- Maintaining records.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Have 2+ years’ experience working on mechanical equipment
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to be a valuable team player
- Be well organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.