New job Support Center Specialist in Florida
Support Center Specialist
Company : AdventHealth Orlando
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Florida
Support Center Specialist - AdventHealth Orlando
Location Address: 7727 Lake Underhill Rd Orlando, Florida 32822
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Orlando
- AdventHealth East Orlando, a 265-bed community hospital, has been serving East Orlando residents since 1941 as an innovative local leader that fills a vital need in a fast-growing area
- A recent 200,000 square-foot expansion project upgraded the hospital to 265 beds, with a spacious patient tower and 80 new private rooms designed to enhance the holistic care experience
- Annual number of emergency cases: 89,018
Work Hours/Shift: Monday Wednesday and Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm Tuesday and Thursday 9:30am – 6pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides prompt, accurate, concise and courteous responses to member inquiries relating to consumer loans and other financial transactions. Identifies member’s needs/sales opportunities.
- Researches and rectifies account problems within given authority; including but not limited to fee reversals, posting errors, payroll deduction allotments/changes, and minimum payment requirements on open and closed ended loans.
- Takes initiative to identify problems and deliver recommendations and solutions. Identifies and escalates priority issues.
- Troubleshoots plastic card related issues; including activations, fraud claims, processing errors, and new or replacement orders.
- Responsible for performing a full range of customer service-oriented telephone, e-mail, and other electronic support activities; provides a high attention to detail.
- Professionally greets customers; responds to inquiries of a specific or general nature; determines appropriate response or direction for the caller; promotes various marketing campaigns.
- Accepts loan applications and supporting documents. Interviews applicants and processes loan disbursements.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Minimum of one year of experience in consumer lending
- Proven track record in sales (Preferred)
- Banking and/or credit union experience (Preferred)
- High School diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.