New job Service Desk Agent in Florida
Service Desk Agent
Company : Orlando Health
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Florida
Department: Customer Experience
Status: Pool/Per Diem
Orlando Health is currently seeking an Service Desk Agent, in this role with Orlando Health you will be under the direction the Customer Experience Department, assisting them with responding to customer reviews and social media inquiries. This position will be remote, weekend days and some weekdays, typically 30 hours a week. We are looking for candidates with a strong understanding of social media.
High School diploma or equivalent education.
Maintain at least 1 IT Certification (Help Desk Institute or ITIL or Comptia or Microsoft).
A minimum of one (1) year of information technology service desk customer support experience.
**Spanish Speaking background preferred. **
- Answers Service Desk phones in a timely, efficient, and professional manner.
- Practices clear, correct verbal, and written communication skills with customers.
- Assists associate agents needing help handling a customer contact.
- Seeks assistance and escalates to Service Desk Analyst when necessary.
- Escalates and transfers unresolved tickets to L2 support teams.
- Keeps leads and management informed of important issues and follow proper escalation procedures.
- Creates and updates knowledge base articles.
- Keeps leads and management informed of important issues affecting support and follow proper escalation procedures.
- Ensures compliance with agreed upon SLAs (Service Level Agreements), quality metrics, and performance metrics.
- Reviews and analyzes and documents each service and incident with detailed information.
- Identifies and determines the impact and urgency of each interaction to determine priority.
- Creates and maintains interdepartmental relationships.
- Maintains knowledge on current industry trends.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
Other Related Functions
- Independently serve periods of on-call coverage at scheduled intervals.
- May be required to support unplanned events during after-hours and weekends.
- Must be able accommodate schedule to provide necessary coverage (1st shift, 2nd shift, 3rd shift, and weekends).
ADDRESS: 1414 Kuhl Ave Orlando FL 32806
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually.