New job Revenue Specialist - Operations in Iowa
Revenue Specialist - Operations
Company : Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Iowa
This position is responsible for managing recurring revenues for the Local Government Division.
- Takes incoming requests by phone and email from clients requesting to cancel maintenance. Must have enough general knowledge on our software products to explain the ramifications of no longer having a module on maintenance.
- Contacts clients to discuss aligning their Tyler invoices to one renewal date.
- Contacts clients to renew subscription contracts.
- Has detailed understanding of SKU codes.
- Regularly audits annual fees for client maintenance and subscriptions.
- Tracks and reports maintenance and subscription trends.
- Calculates annual fees for client migrations.
- Understands Tyler contract language and how it affects client invoicing.
- Interacts professionally with management, sales, implementation, support and corporate financial services.
- Provides accurate and detailed monthly and quarterly updates to management and executives, which is used to make operational decisions.
- Passionate about working with clients over telephone to receive a positive outcome.
- Experience resolving complicated scenarios using analytic, mathematic, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be enthusiastic about learning new skills quickly.
- Accuracy is key to this role.
- Must be known as a problem solver.
- Independent thinker with a high personal drive for results and the ability to work independently.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude with a leadership mentality.
- Effectively handle competing priorities.
- Outstanding research skills using a variety of resources.
- Basic accounting understanding.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Microsoft Power BI skills helpful.
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Tyler is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our recent awards and accolades across Tyler »
Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That’s why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people »