New job Probation Officer in Colorado
Company : Colorado Judicial Branch
Salary : $4,126 - $7,457 a month
Location : Colorado
Judicial Branch Overview
General Statement of Duties
Minimum Education and Experience
- Complete all Safety Training courses as per state policy.
- Individuals assigned field supervision responsibilities must successfully complete the Officer Field Safety course as per state policy.
- Complete Mandatory New Employee Training required by the Colorado Judicial Branch.
- Complete the initial Probation Academy and subsequent academies in years two, three and four as established by the Division of Probation Services and through Colorado Probation policies and standards, and receive a grade of 75% or greater on all post-training exams.
- Complete all other trainings as required by Colorado Probation policies and standards.
Please be advised that this position is for a victim services officer. The individual hired for this position will not be working directly with probation clients.