New job Office Assistant I in New York
Office Assistant I
Company : General Dynamics Information Technology
Salary : Details not provided
Location : New York
Travel Required: None
Public Trust: None
Requisition Type: Regular
This function prints and prepares reports for distribution according to job documentation.
- Organize the workflow of assigned tasks for the clerks
- Assist with training entry level staff on the Print Equipment, procedures of this equipment, and job functions
- Give regular feedback to the Lead Distribution clerk and Supervisor regarding work progress or issues
- Maintain production standards of assigned tasks
- Train on inserting equipment following processes and procedures to maintain accurate output
- Responsible for the safety and cleanliness of assigned work areas
- Place service calls for malfunctioning equipment Perform the duties of the Distribution clerk
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Supervisor
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: HS/GED, 0+ years of experience
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.