New job Men's Locker Room Attendant in Washington
Men's Locker Room Attendant
Company : The Bellevue Club
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Washington
Join the Bellevue Club and Hotel team. Our dynamic property, located on the Eastside, includes a 250,000-square-foot fitness facility, three restaurants, a full-service spa and 66-room boutique hotel.
The Bellevue Aquatics Department is looking for part-time Men?s Locker Room Attendants to maintain the cleanliness and appearance of the Men?s and Boy?s locker rooms. Several shifts available.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answers general member questions as well as assists members with requests. Anticipates member needs when appropriate.
- Vacuums and sweeps the carpet and ensures that carpeted areas are free of clutter.
- Straightens the lounge area and stools. Dusts furniture.
- Cleans locker tops and fronts.
- Cleans mirrors, sinks and counters.
- Cleans and disinfects toilets.
- Replaces dirty shower curtains.
- Stocks and restocks amenities such as shampoo, conditioner and grooming items in the Men?s and Boy?s Locker Rooms.
- Makes coffee throughout the shift for Men?s Locker Room and Staff Lounge. May make coffee and prepare ice water for Tennis area.
- Stocks and restocks towel bins. Loads dirty towels in towel barrels and delivers the towels to the Laundry department.
- Informs the Locker Room Manager when items in the amenity inventory are low and need to be reordered.
- Places unclaimed clothing items in lost and found closets and assists members in locating missing items. Forwards unclaimed valuables to the Concierge Desk to be placed in the safe.
- 401(k) plan with generous employer match
- A beautiful, recently remodeled facility
- A thriving, fun and busy environment with plenty of opportunities to learn/grow.
If you are looking for a fun, professional yet casual atmosphere and a great work environment, apply today!
- At Bellevue Club we are taking every precaution to ensure our workplace is safe. We are following federal health and safety guidelines as well as guidance from our state and local governments. In addition, we have implemented practices such as employee and member health screenings and social distancing practices to keep our workplace healthy.
Applicant must have the ability to provide exceptional customer service and have great oral communication skills! Prior experience in a custodial oriented position is preferred.