New job Manager, Government Pricing in Pennsylvania
Manager, Government Pricing
Company : Takeda Pharmaceuticals
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Pennsylvania
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Manager of Government Pricing in our Exton, PA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Manager of Government Pricing on our Pricing and Contracts team, you will be empowered. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by reviewing the end-to-end calculation and initial analysis of monthly and quarterly submission of product information, pricing information and other pertinent data to Federal agencies, including calculating and reporting the quarterly Best Price, monthly and quarterly Average Manufacturers Price (AMP), quarterly Average Sale Price (ASP) and quarterly Public Health Service (PHS).
A typical day will include:
- Coordinate with Commercial Contracts group, Legal, and Internal Audit Departments to ensure compliance with the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003, the Deficit Reduction Act of 2007, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act and the FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act.
- Oversee Pricing Analysts and ensure submission of pricing information within the statutory time frames – CMS, State agencies as required by statute (i.e. NY EPIC) and/or contract (i.e. Texas Supplemental).
- Will have to understand calculation methodology, system functions, data inputs and be able to calculate various government prices
- Will investigate and resolve issues with data
- Maintain and update Work Process Documents (WPD) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Maintain and update methodology documents and related price type filters
- Government and Commercial contract support
- Partner with Commercial Contracts team to understand current contracting activity
- Be knowledgeable of price protection, bundling, stocking discounts, etc., to understand potential impact on AMP, BP, ASP, PHS and unit rebate amounts used in state claims in accordance with CMS and Federal legislation.
- Department Analytics and Forecasting
- Fulfill requests for ad hoc analysis and trend analysis
- Assist with OIG audits and data requests
- System Support and Maintenance
- Work with Sr. Technical Analyst to ensure system is operating correctly
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Government Pricing
- Health care business acumen with a comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in System integration
- Experience with Model N or Revitas GP.
- Experience with SAP
- Must be able to review large amount of data for accuracy
- Exton, PA
- This job posting excludes CO applicants
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0034697