New job Mailroom Associate in Washington
Company : ENGIE Impact
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Washington
Mail room Associate
Organization : Resource Data Management - Spokane, WA
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution . Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally.
Responsible for performing specialized duties in support of department operations, including sorting, opening, prepping, counting, batching, scanning, and prioritizing incoming utility invoices. High volume, fast paced environment. Assists in providing quality service to our internal clients. Additional duties include general mailroom and filing functions.
- Sort, open and prep incoming utility invoices with a high degree of accuracy
- Identify due dates and prep bills appropriately for scanning
- Differentiate between high and low priority correspondence and process as instructed
- Identify utility invoices/correspondence containing documents other than an invoice, such as, urgent notices, checks, meter issues, violation notices, etc… and expedite their process
- Create, scan, and transfer batches, ensuring legible images.
- Scan high priority correspondence and transfer to appropriate team folders.
- Process incoming and outgoing shipments for internal and external clients.
- Other duties as assigned
Do you tick all the boxes?
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Mailroom or clerical experience preferred.
- General office machine and computer experience
- Attention to detail in tasks and processes, with a high degree of accuracy.
- Dependable/reliable, results oriented.
- Able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and workflow.
- Ability to stay focused with repetitive type of work.
- Must be a service minded individual who is flexible and adaptable.
- Must be a team player.