New job Implementation Specialist in Maine
Company : Appriss
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maine
Implementation Specialist, Appriss Retail
The Appriss Retail Platform Engineering team is looking for an Implementation Specialist with a passion for delivering high performance software. We deliver software-as-a-service solution used by leading retail chains across the world — 39 of the Top 100 retailers rely on one or more of the Appriss Retail solutions to prevent fraud, improve customer experience, detect and remediate employee fraud, and improve operational processes. Ability to interact with customers and technical teams is required. Here are few resources that provide a look into Appriss, and specifically Appriss Retail:
- Life at Appriss
- Overview of Appriss Retail
- Experience of SQL database technology (e.g. SQL Server, Postgres or Greenplum)
- Exposure to coding tools such as Visual Studio and Git
You’re adaptable. As priorities change, you’re able to adjust your contributions accordingly. The ability to manage multiple initiatives is imperative.
You’re creative. You find deficiencies and advocate for continuous improvement.
You’re open-minded. You seek out guidance from peers and mentors and you know that there’s usually many ways to solve a problem.
You have passion – You love delivering software that drives results for our customers.
- Understand requirements to deliver solutions against existing standards and practices.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and business users of our application
- Implement and maintain efficient, scalable, and reliable solutions
- Participate in the SRE rotation within the Appriss Retail Engineering team for level 3 support
- Develop, deploy, configure and maitain ERP platform for varius Retail clients across the world
- Excellent written and verbal communication (in English)
- Experience with Databases solutions and T-SQL
- Experience with different Data Types (XML, JSON, CSV)
- Basic experience with programming languages
- Enthusiam for technology and a desire to implement and improve solutions
- Ability to work in a global team environment
Nice to have:
- Experience with implementing ERP platform
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with SQL Server Administration and Performance topics
- Retail related knowledge
The Appriss Retail engineering team is spread across 4 countries and we are a DevOps first team. This position is open to the Warsaw office. We are remote-work friendly.
- Annual and Referral bonuses
- Training budget
- Small teams
- International projects
- Private medical healthcare, VIP package
- Travel insurance
- Kafeteria Mybenefit
- Prescription glasses refund
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/H
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.