New job HR Specialist in Texas
Company : ServiceNow
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Texas
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Act as a jack of all Talent Acquisition Operations trades: Schedule high volume interviews, onboard new hires, and everything in between
- Help us roll out the red carpet: Architect an insanely great experience for candidates and new hires alike, in partnership with our Global Talent Ops and IT teams
- Uphold (data) integrity: Help audit, analyze, and improve performance of our processes and tools
- Be an ambassador: Enable the business to scale by advising on Talent Acquisition policies and process
- Raise the bar: Participate in both team- and organization-wide initiatives and assist with various Talent Acquisition/Global Talent projects
To be successful in this role you have:
- 2+ years of experience in a Global Talent Acquisition (HR Recruiting) function
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Flexibility and initiative—this role may require you to execute outside of regular business hours
- Superbly professional communication skills—we want to differentiate ourselves to our candidates and employees (all of levels) alike!
- Detail orientation and a commitment to accuracy
- Above-average organizational and time management skills—you must demonstrate efficiency at time/workload management without compromising quality
- Proven extra mile-goer: If you’ve regularly gone out of your way to go above and beyond to provide a “Best in Class” experience, you belong here!
- Solid understanding of compliant hiring practices—working knowledge of federal, state, and local legislation is ideal!
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.