New job HR Business Partner in North Dakota
HR Business Partner
Company : Noridian Healthcare Solutions
Salary : Details not provided
Location : North Dakota
Human Resources Business Partner
The Human Resources (HR) Business Partner (BP) works closely with organization leadership in supporting identified business strategy by providing counsel to leaders and executing key HR initiatives while helping to enable a great employee experience.
Key Performance Indicators
- HR knowledge including state and federal laws
- Ability to gain trust and credibility with all employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advises and collaborates with business units to resolve difficult issues by identifying workforce trends, utilizing a structured approach to problem solving, and determining and documenting a course of action
- Creates, reviews and interprets organization policy and established disciplinary actions
- Assists in strategic planning and provides insights on relationships and interrelationships of units throughout the enterprise to improve overall outcomes and to improve efficiency and effectiveness in performance
- Collaborates with HR Talent Acquisition and business leaders to help manage and plan the workforce strategic planning
- Serves as an advocate to all employees and various levels of management to provide answers to moderate complex questions regarding policies and procedures
- Uses HR analytics and metrics to deliver and evaluate tailored solutions that achieve customer satisfaction and meet strategic business goals
- Demonstrates understanding of industry and enterprise objectives and the link between objectives and department initiatives in support of the overall business strategy
- Performs research and prepares materials for special projects, including various legal, policy, and managerial related training programs
- Identifies the training needs of the assigned unit and makes recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Increases credibility for building support and reaching agreements
- Coaches, advises, and develops others in a way that gains support for initiatives and changes
- Uses knowledge and relationships to gain acceptance of recommendations and guidance
Non-Essential Duties and Functions
- Other duties as assigned
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, or closely related field OR equivalent work experience
- 2 years' HR or related experience
- Knowledge of HR policies, procedures, best practices, and related laws and regulations
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills which may include public speaking
- Proactive and effective critical thinking skills
- Group presentation skills
Above requirements and the following:
- Bachelor's degree in HR
- 3 years' HR experience
- Experience in healthcare, insurance or government contracting
- Certifications in one or more of the following: Professional in HR (PHR), Senior Professional in HR (SPHR), SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), and/or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
Environment and Cognitive/Physical Demands
- Office Environment
- Ability to read, hear, speak, keyboard, reason, communicate effectively and problem solve
- Requires prolonged sitting and telephone use
- Requires the use of office equipment such as computer terminals, telephones, copiers and printers
- Infrequent lifting to 15 pounds
- Infrequent stooping
Segregation of Duties
Every employee is responsible to perform their duties and responsibilities in accordance with Noridian values, policies and procedures, including but not limited to: Segregation of Duties Principles, HIPAA, Security and Privacy, CMS requirements, the Noridian Compliance Program and any other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Statement of Other Duties
This document describes the essential functions, requirements, and responsibilities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Employees may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically listed in this description and may be required to perform any task requested by the supervisor or management.
CMS Access Compliance and Regulation Contingency Statement
Some positions require compliance with (i) federal and agency specific regulations and related clauses included in Noridian's prime contracts with the Government, (ii) background checks, and (iii) eligibility for a government-issued identification card.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities as well as Sexual Orientation or Gender Identity.
Job Posting Policy 6.05: New employees with Noridian Healthcare Solutions will be eligible to apply for positions within their assigned department after successfully completing a 90-day review. For positions outside their department, they must attain a minimum of six months of service before they can apply.
This job will be closed 04/20/2021 at 8:00AM CST. No further applications will be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)