New job HR Administrator in Nevada
Company : ASM Global
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nevada
- Manage scheduling for all stadium full time and part time hourly staff. Partner with Department Heads to determine appropriate staffing levels for stadium events.
- Ensure adherence to preapproved department budget; create justifications for overbudget spending, as necessary.
- Identify staffing deficiencies and forecast when supplemental headcount and/or labor will be required.
- Provide monthly staffing reports to department and upper management.
- Create, develop, and manage meal/break administration process for staff.
- Train managers and staff as necessary on meal/break compliance and process; debrief on pain points and lead collaboration efforts to streamline process across all departments.
- Manage and assist with the recruiting/staffing for all stadium positions.
- Provides administrative support and assistance for recruitment activities (job postings, sourcing, coordination of interview, pre-screening) for all stadium positions across multiple platforms and local, community agencies.
- Generate a variety of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for HR functions such as staffing levels, recruiting activity, attendance infractions, attendance, PTO balances, training compliance, unemployment claims, etc.
- Provide analysis for process improvement or change.
- Partner with Department Managers to give timely, appropriate feedback to staff on performance and administer appropriate counseling and corrective actions documentations as needed.
- Partner with department heads with the deployment of staff during events.
- Assign appropriate shifts, breaks, and necessary equipment during events.
- Prioritize posts and determine suitable staffing for specific locations.
- Partner with Guest Experience to maintaining an active employee recognition program for all departmental staff.
- Oversee and audit training compliance. Develop and maintain a complete matrix of all training and frequency of recertification requirements. Maintain an annual training calendar to ensure proper scheduling. Perform audits to ensure current training/certifications are complete.
- A minimum education level of: BA/BS Degree (4-year)
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years related work experience
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner, verbally and in written form.
- Ability to organize and file to achieve a high level of success within the Department.
- Ability to exhibit leadership qualities, motivate staff and lead by example. Supervise effectively, fairly, and efficiently.
- Ability to adapt and work effectively in various parts of the facility.
- The ability to demonstrate dependability and reliability by being punctual, working assigned and varying shifts, and completing responsibilities in a timely manner are required.
- Ability to maintain patron, employee, and company confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Must be able to read, write and understand English in a working environment.
- Must have a flexible schedule, with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays when necessary.
- Prior experience leading, coaching, mentoring, and/or supervising teams is preferred.
ASM Global reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. ASM Global may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.