New job Homeless Management Information System Customer Support Representative in Arizona
Homeless Management Information System Customer Support Representative
Company : Crisis Response Network, Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Arizona
WHAT DOES CRISIS RESPONSE NETWORK, INC. DO?
Crisis Response Network, Inc. is an award-winning nonprofit that operates a 24/7 crisis line serving Maricopa county as well as Northern Arizona. Our mission is to Inspire Hope through our talented and compassionate staff.
Since 2007, CRN has been providing crisis contact center services and in that short time has helped thousands of individuals and families connect to the help they need. Additionally, in that short timeframe, CRN has grown to expand services to a peer-run Warm Line, Serious Mental Illness (SMI) determinations, mobile team dispatches, crisis transportation services, emergency room-based assessments, Department of Child Safety (DCS) rapid response and crisis stabilization services, telephone follow-up to those who need it, tragedy support lines and other in-kind services to the community.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING?
Act as liaison to the users of the Homeless Management Information System by providing information and training on the system and by resolving any problems that arise.
- Manage incoming customer service requests via email, phone and ticketing portal. Track status of all tickets/requests (25%)
- Respond to routine requests for assistance such as password resets, basic troubleshooting, user setup, etc. (25%)
- Maintain compliance, data quality and training logs for all work completed by the HMIS Team (15%)
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Homeless Management Information System Software, HUD HMIS data standards, data dictionary and reporting requirements (10%)
- Build and maintain relationships with primary contacts at homeless non-profit and government agencies (10%)
- Assist in routine data entry, training, communication, document preparation and data quality monitoring (10%)
- Participate in Homeless Continuum of Care community initiatives (5%)
- Other duties as assigned
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- High school or GED, degree in related field helpful
- 1 - 2 years of experience: Technical Support and/or Data Analysis in Healthcare, Social or Homeless Services, or Behavioral Health Services desired
- Strong communication skills;
- Detail-oriented and organized;
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize tasks;
- Technical knowledge of personal computers and/or basic system administration or capacity to learn and apply technical concepts
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Friendly work environment
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid-time-off (PTO)
- Health benefits that start the first of the month following hire date
- Competitive compensation
- Convenient Tempe location
- On-site fitness room – free to all employees
- And many more great perks!