New job Government Services Financial Analyst in Massachusetts
Government Services Financial Analyst
Company : Johnson Controls
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Massachusetts
Summary: Facilitates the Compliance review and approval of Government/Cooperative contract-related sales. Manages Schedule/Contract compliance program and Term and Conditions updates. Assists internal and external clients by optimizing business processes and improving stakeholder value. Provides support to the Government Services organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes Compliance Review and Approves Product/Install order submissions.
- Completes Compliance Review and Approves Preventative Service Contract (PSA) New and Renewal submittals associated with Government MAS Schedule, Cooperative Purchase Ageements, and Master Service Agreements.
- Manages contract and system updates for GSA Schedules and Cooperative Master Agreements
- Reconciles and manages reports for fee based master purchasing contracts
- Act as key point of contact for any questions / needs regarding Install and PSA contract submittals.
- Reviews and approves Customer Master Account change requests, termination and or company PSA contract modifications.
- Manages Compliance PSA Queue to established compliance standards and turnaround timelines.
- Plays a key role in the proactive system migration, compliance program planning and contract management meetings with key stakeholders.
- Support and contribute to documenting best practices surrounding Government Compliance activities and department policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from an accredited college or university
Experience: Minimum two (2) years of progressive experience.
- Knowledge of JCI Fire business environment and systems.
- Efficient with Microsoft Access.
- Demonstrated audit, data analytics and risk assessment skills.
- Disciplined research and investigation skills.
- Ability to work independently with enthusiasm while managing competing priorities and participating in diverse initiatives under tight deadlines.
- Fast learner and team player.
- Committed to excellence and pride in all work.
- Generates fresh ideas and maintains a high level of prevailing wage knowledge and curiosity.
Job Finance & Accounting
Organization Bldg Technologies & Solutions