New job Fulfillment Associate in Utah
Company : L.N. Curtis & sons
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Utah
Retntion Bonus: $250.00! (after 90 days of employment)
Hiring for multiple part-time positions!
Do you want to work hard, have fun and become part of our hero’s network? If you do, then L.N. Curtis & sons could be the right career choice for you. Our family owned business is changing the way our fulfillment and logistics team work with our fire and blue line customers and solving some of our biggest logistical challenges.
Performs picking operations within the fulfillment center, assists in warehouse cycle counting as well as selects and packs customer orders. You will use radio frequency (RF) handheld devices to move through directed pick operations; fast paced physical position that gets you up and moving. Works a set full time schedule or part time mornings or evenings.
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- Pick – Process – Pack orders accurately.
- Capable of advanced picking operations and product movement events including: multi-order picks, LTL picks, bulk picks, pick to cage, bin transfers, bin putaways, & bin replacements.
- Capable of processing work orders.
- Achieve metrics standards.
- Organize stock and warehouse space.
- Conduct cycle counts.
- Examine product for defect or damages.
- Abide by company safety and hygiene protocols.
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily.
- Other duties as required.
- Proven warehouse experience.
- Ability to operate a hand truck, pallet jack and other NON driving warehouse equipment.
- Ability to lift or move heavy products.
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system.
- Solid RF Smart picking knowledge.
- High School Diploma.
Pre-Requisite Core Competencies:
- Effective communication skills.
- Team player with organization skills.
We currently offer a generous benefit package to regular full time employees that includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, flexible spending plan, 401 (k) retirement plan, commuter plan, wellness program, etc.
L.N. Curtis & sons is a privately owned and operated corporation that provides Tools for Heroes. The company is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California. Operational centers are located in Salt Lake City, Utah; Kent, Washington; La Mirada, California; and Phoenix, Arizona. Established in 1929, L.N. Curtis & sons is the premier distributor of first responder equipment and actively sells and services in the United States. The company is focused on servicing the thirteen Western states and the U.S. Government worldwide. L.N. Curtis & sons is committed to supplying the fire and law enforcement industry with the most modern, safe and effective products available. L.N. Curtis & sons is a company whose principal product is service, whose principal resource is people, and whose principal purpose is to be a distinguished leader in the field of supplying and servicing emergency responder equipment.
L.N. Curtis & sons, ECMS, and Firefighters Bookstore are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Additionally, L.N. Curtis & sons, ECMS and Firefighters Bookstore participate in the E-Verify program as required by law. You may view our Equal Employment, Pay Transparency and E-Verify notices at https://www.lncurtis.com/careers.