New job Engineering Technician in Nebraska
Company : Cimarron Software
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nebraska
Troubleshoot and repaid GFE spares and trainers per approved policy procedures, technical orders/manuals, drawings, and shop practices. The types of equipment systems include:
- Component Level Printed Circuit Card Assembly (PCA)
- Air Conditioning
- Power Generation
- Maintain metrics on training system availability, downtime, and impaired training events.
- Perform all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, service, and repair actions required to maintain the operability and useability of trainers.
- Perform all inspections, repairs, replacement of parts for assemblies, testing, calibrations, and operational checks to correct malfunctions.
- Complete corrosion prevention and control of training systems.
- Maintain external and internal finishing through repair, replacement, and/or workmanship.
- Complete required markings indicating the condition of training equipment.
- Repair and validate asset serviceability in accordance with TOs, commercial manuals, and approved processes.
- Support supply chain management.
- Report any defective and counterfeit discoveries per the counterfeit control measures.
- Complete configuration management, tracking, and control of all training assets to include GFP.
- Package and mark the major end items in accordance with applicable TOs and MIL-STDs.
- Complete required hardware transfers including packing and unpacking.
- Support computer system operations using VAX 4000/NUVAX.
- Respond to Government Requests for Information (RFIs).
- Due to facility security requirements, only U.S. citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.
- Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- 2 or more years of experience on MMIII training systems or the APT.
- Ability to disassemble, clean, inspect, and test trainers.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Additional specialized technical training equivalent to a technical Associate degree and/or certified ability to perform assigned technical/para-engineering tasks.