New job District Manager in Idaho
Company : Maverik Inc.
Salary : From $65,000 a year
Location : Idaho
This position will support stores in the Boise, Meridian and Nampa, ID locations and must reside in the area.
Pay: $65,000+ DOE, plus annual bonus potential
Want to help build the coolest convenience-experience on the planet?
The District Manager oversees the leadership and direction of the convenience stores in their applicable district. This role achieves maximum profitability through ensuring stores are operating at the standards set forth by the company. This includes, but is not limited to, maximizing financial output for your district, successfully initiating new store growth, driving performance of existing stores and demonstrating excellence in operational execution. The position encompasses customer growth, sales revenue, merchandise presentations, the ability to recruit, develop and retain talent and execution of all corporate initiatives.
You bring your skills, talents and drive and we’ll give you a great place to work and a rewarding career.
What You’ll do as a District Manager:
- Implement Company initiatives, business plans and budgets in collaboration with the Executive Director, Regional Operations and Store Directors
- Deliver financial performance in the district by ensuring Company policies and procedures are followed
- Accountable for P&L management, improving the customer experience and driving a culture of coaching, engagement and teamwork throughout your district
- Drive a customer-centric culture by ensuring that processes, communications and rewards are designed to incent premium customer service
- Lead Store Directors to implement best practices, measure operational efficiencies, continuously improve productivity and achieve operational standards of excellence
- Actively engages with the Food Service initiatives, ensuring policies and procedures are followed that maximize sales and productivity while controlling waste
- In conjunction with the Executive Director, Regional Operations, lead the succession planning, workforce planning and human capital development initiatives within your district. This includes, but is not limited to, recruiting, hiring and training Store Directors, and establishing expectations for Store Directors regarding recruiting, hiring and training store employees
- Facilitate the ongoing development of Store Director and store teams by ensuring all Company training programs are delivered. Ensure compliance with all government regulations as they apply to the stores in your district
- Ability to travel overnight up to 80% of the time and be on call 24/7
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
You’ll be a Great Fit if You Have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or in related field
- 3 - 5 years of previous retail management experience in positions of increasing responsibility
- Multi-unit management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated track record of delivering profitable results in a customer-centric environment
- Proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively across all levels of the organization
- Ability to assess performance using key metrics, quickly identify improvement opportunities, and develop and implement an appropriate action plan to address issues
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A self-starter attitude and exceptional leadership skills
- Connections with great people and a great company
- Team environment that’s supportive and fun!
- Opportunities to learn about great customer service and retail
- Great pay, great benefits, and career growth opportunities
What We Believe In:
- Treating others better than they expect to be treated
- Making Maverik a great place to work by having fun and taking responsibility
- Making Maverik a great operator for our customer by being a problem solver and putting the customer first
- Making Maverik a great growth company by sharing ideas and working to get better every day
A satisfactory Motor Vehicle Record is required for this role; Travel with overnight stays is a vital part of this position.
Maverik fully supports the Covid-19 vaccine for all employees, and strongly recommends that team members obtain the vaccine when it becomes available