New job DIRECTOR, PROJECT EXECUTION & SUPPORT - West to Midwest Region in Tennessee
DIRECTOR, PROJECT EXECUTION & SUPPORT - West to Midwest Region
Company : Dollar General
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Tennessee
Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Save money. Every day!® by offering products that are frequently used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at everyday low prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar General operated 16,979 stores in 46 states as of October 30, 2020. In addition to high-quality private brands, Dollar General sells products from America's most-trusted manufacturers such as Clorox, Energizer, Procter & Gamble, Hanes, Coca-Cola, Mars, Unilever, Nestle, Kimberly-Clark, Kellogg's, General Mills, and PepsiCo. Learn more about Dollar General at www.dollargeneral.com.
- Financial analysis skills to react to financial reporting data and manage budgets to ensure compliance with capital budgets as it relates to departmental planning.
- Demonstrated ability to produce desired results thru execution, maintaining tough expense control, and ability to manage effectively.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills to consistently provide the ability to react appropriately under pressure, the ability to apply good judgment in ambiguous situations, and demonstrated flexibility/adaptability.
- Ability to effectively work with others in scheduling and execution of all projects to achieve company objectives in a participative management style.
- Strong verbal, written and technical communication abilities.
- Exhibit the leadership capability for development in more senior roles.
- Demonstrated ability to understand all aspects of Real Estate, site selection, lease agreements, construction, and other related departments associated with the departmental process.
Responsible for coordinating and executing departmental processes involved in new stores, relocations, closings and remodels within a defined territory. Maintain territory objectives and goals in all projects while effectively managing target costs and schedules to increase sales weeks and store profitability
- Effective execution of strategic objectives while maintaining budgets within territory to achieve on time delivery of:
- Opening activities for new stores -500+ stores per year
- Opening activities for relocations – 100+ stores per year
- Execute remodel program in excess of 1000+/- stores per year
- Maximize performance and productivity of their team to execute on time delivery of all projects.
- Assist and direct Divisional Project Managers to achieve project objectives.
- Research and follow-up on all project issues with respect to store layout, plan-o-gram and merchandise issues.
- Total development of human assets through proper selection and training.
- Development of strong corporate partnerships with Real Estate, Construction, Operations, Store Services, Merchandising, Store Planning, IS, Distribution, Transportation, Recruiting, and Employee Relations to assure effective communication in achieving territory goals.
Source : Indded