New job Dietary Aide Full Time in Maine
Dietary Aide Full Time
Company : Trinity Health Senior Communities
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maine
- Ensure that all dietary procedures are followed in accordance with established policies. Prepare food etc., in accordance with sanitary regulations as well as our established policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-department personnel as well as with other departments within the community to assure that food service can be properly maintained to meet the needs of the residents.
- Serves meals timely and that are palatable and appetizing in appearance. Performs proper setting of tables. Set up meal trays, food cards, dining room, etc. Serves resident meals in the dining room, private dining room and delivers trays to resident’s rooms/apartments.
- Perform dishwashing/cleaning procedures. Assure that utensils, etc. are readily available for next meal. Follow safety regulations and precautions at all time.
- Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensure that department is maintained in clean and safe manner by assuring that necessary equipment and supplies are maintained.
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, in-service training, mandatory annual in-service training and educational classes as required/needed.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.