New job Customer Success Manager in Missouri
Customer Success Manager
Company : Bluelock
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Missouri
Are you looking for a challenging role as a Client Success Manager?
As a leading strategic service provider (SSP), InterVision assists IT leaders in solving the most crucial challenges they face by solving for the right technology, deployed on the right premises, and managed through the right model to fit their unique demands and meet their long-term goals.
InterVision’s mission is to transform business through the evolutionary power of technology, and we’re committed to unlocking value by delivering innovative technology through a consultative approach. Our people are the best in their field!
If you are looking for a career changing opportunity, we want to meet you!
InterVision Company is seeking a Client Success Manager is responsible for consistently achieving expansion and renewal bookings growth targets within their client portfolio. The CRM will also be responsible for our clients’ success accomplishing their business and technical objectives with the solutions purchased. The CRM must successfully balance the need to exceed quota targets while ensuring we deliver an exceptional experience that creates value and client satisfaction, while deepening engagement.
We welcome your experience and talents to our team!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of IT experience
- Experience managing team of relationship specialists.
- Experience in implementing IT strategies and a technology roadmap for multiple clients
- Possess strong knowledge of technology infrastructure
- Strong working understanding of ROI and TCO
- Minimum of three (3) years in an IT technical role
- Project Management experience a plus
- ITIL Certification a plus
- Technical certifications are a plus
- ConnectWise experience a plus
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Understanding of financial concepts, TCO, and ROI
- Detail oriented with strong project management skills
- Excellent team player
- Overall understanding of technology needs of businesses
- Ability to communicate technical information in a non-technical way
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous Management experience (1-3 Years).
- Ability to work in a high-pressure dynamic environment and adjust to priority changes is required
- Commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
Some of the exciting work you will encounter:
- Retain and Grow relationships with assigned existing customers
- Engage with assigned existing customers to ensure that they are properly serviced and satisfied
- Retain and expand assigned customers’ commitment to InterVision
- Be a Challenger. Ensure we are delivering insight, value and an exceptional experience
- Be a proactive problem solver for InterVision and our clients
- Deepen client engagement and improve Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Conducts regular meetings with clients to develop long-term relationships and understand their business to communicate recommendations
- Gathers data from multiple sources, develops reports and presents at client meetings, Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s), etc.
- Functions as the liaison between the client, operations, and technical areas to ensure customer satisfaction
- Partners with InterVision’s Technical Support Engineers on regular audits of assigned client infrastructures and compares the existing environment to industry technology roadmap
- Compares customer infrastructure to InterVision database and validate against customer agreement
- Partners with InterVision’s Account Management team for client retention and to develop opportunities based on a gap analysis between business needs and current technology
- Assists in the development of a 3-5 year business technology roadmap based on business goals and technical requirements
- Offers practical experience in the managing and execution of IT initiatives to ensure business value
- Supports account managers with pre-sales efforts with prospective clients
- Adheres to and assists in the ongoing development of processes and procedures
How Do We Back Our Strong Reputation?
GREAT PLACE TO WORK: If you thrive in an environment of growth and individual impact, InterVision is the place for you!
When it comes to technology, our 25+ year history has guided some of the largest and most influential companies solve their problems with a broad range of innovative technologies ranging from network infrastructure to collaboration to cloud migrations.
InterVision can not only help clients refine their strategy with the right technology and the right cloud strategy, but also bring the resource models to take it to the finish line, assuring them a powerful combination of vision and capabilities.
BROAD CAPABILITIES: InterVision offers a wide range of services and solutions that organizations need to thrive in today’s dynamic IT market, including a broad range of innovative solutions for datacenter and cloud transformation, IT resiliency, modern communications, remote workforce and advanced data analytics. We’re competitive at all levels of engagement.
WORLD-CLASS FACILITIES: InterVision has headquarters in Santa Clara, Calif. and St. Louis, Mo., and offices, operations centers and datacenters in Missouri, Indiana, Nevada, Massachusetts, Colorado, California and Washington. We operate multiple Tier 3 and Tier 4 level data centers, which are SOC II Type 2 compliant specific and certified in Confidentiality and Security.
INDUSTRY ACCOLADES: InterVision has received some of the technology industry’s most prestigious awards and acknowledgements – repeatedly by Gartner® and Forrester™ plus Inc. Magazine’s 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. InterVision President and CEO Aaron Stone received accolades as one of the Top 100 St. Louisans to “Know How to Succeed in Business.”
TOP VENDOR CERTIFICATIONS: InterVision holds the highest certifications and partner levels with leading technology vendors, and we have teams of trained, certified engineers supporting their solutions. Here are just a few of the certifications from our list of 80+ vendors: Amazon Partner Network (APN) Premier Consulting Partner (with seven competencies), NetApp Star Partner, Cisco Gold Certification, Cisco Cloud and Managed Services Master, Juniper Elite Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, AT&T Premier Partner, Palo Alto Networks Diamond Partner, and VMware Premier Partner to name a few.