New job Customer Service Representative (Project Based) in Massachusetts
Customer Service Representative (Project Based)
Company : FH Cann & Associates Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Massachusetts
F.H. Cann & Associates is hiring exceptional Customer Service Representatives for an exciting opportunity. This Customer Service Representative (CSR) position will be in support of a state-wide Covid-19 Relief Program. You will be provided training and although this is a temporary role, successful CSR’s might be offered full time employment opportunities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Receiving in-bound calls and providing answers to questions with pre-scripted responses
- Occasional out-bound calls for verification purposes
- Data entry of sensitive information
- Providing compassionate and tactful service to community
- Basic proficiency with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel and Word, Outlook email, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
- Ability to handle sensitive and private information
- Well organized, results driven, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to resolve challenging situations calmly and professionally.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize
- Call Center and/or remote (Some hires may have the opportunity to work from home or in the call center located in North Andover, MA)
Working from home Requirements:
- Reliable high-speed internet (hard wired ethernet connection required)
- Private, quiet, and distraction free room/office space
- Reliable power source
- Equipment might be supplied by F.H. Cann and must be picked up at our location in North Andover, MA.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand, sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
Preferred education and experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
Work authorization/security clearance requirements
- Applicants will be required to pass background and Criminal Offender Record Information (Cori) checks.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- 8 hour shift
- Multiple locations
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company's Facebook page: