New job Contract Specialist (telework/virtual) in Virginia
Contract Specialist (telework/virtual)
Company : CACI
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Virginia
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will provide virtual/telework acquisition support services to the NASA Langley Research Center (LaRC) Procurement Office. LaRC works to make revolutionary improvements to aviation, expand understanding of Earth’s atmosphere and develop technology for space exploration.
More About the Role:
As a Contract Specialist in support of NASA you will:
- Provide support for the preparation of contractual provisions and the administration of contract proposals, awards and modifications;
- Assist with a variety of administrative matters including maintenance of financial and a wide variety of other records; accuracy and completeness verification of statistical reports; and management and adjustment of complaints;
- Provide advisory support for key issues, problems, opportunities, and challenges facing the acquisition process. This effort requires performance in a manner that is fully consistent with applicable statutes and regulations, consistent with national policies as they relate to acquisition;
- Provide contract administration support to the government for cost type contracts; and
- You may provide leadership, training, and mentoring to more junior staff.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Four (4) plus years of experience supporting government procurements;
- Experience using government contract writing software tools; and
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office tools.
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of FAR part 12;
- Working knowledge of FAR part 15;
- Experience with the NASA FAR Supplement (NFS); and
- Experience using SAP, FPDS-NG, Procurement for Public Sector
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.