New job Contract Reporting Admin in Meridian, ID 83646
Contract Reporting Admin
Company : CompuNet, Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Meridian, ID 83646
CompuNet, Inc. is a leading Northwest Value Added Reseller (VAR), founded in 1998 on the unique 'by engineers, for engineers' business model to deliver the best technology practices. We partner with industry leading technology providers such as Cisco, VMware, Microsoft, F5, Palo Alto and many more to develop and provide integrated solutions that deliver maximum reliability, security, performance and scale to accelerate our clients' success, including local and state governments.
We are currently seeking a Contract Reporting Administrator to join our team. This position will track our contracts and associated fees for sales through procurement cooperatives for state and local governments that CompuNet is a member of. This role will also be responsible for creating time-sensitive reports required to maintain contract compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tracks state and local government sales contracts and associated fees for sales made through the various procurement cooperatives.
- Performs data extraction, manipulation and analysis to create reports from various systems.
- Reviews contract requirements to ensure all reporting requirements are met.
- Develops and maintains reports, metrics and illustrations based on established requirements.
- Completes data quality reviews and audits as needed.
- Responds to questions and concerns from various key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Makes suggestions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of current reporting processes.
- Provides support to the Operations team and business by performing other duties as assigned.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of data management practices.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication, including the ability to display complex operational data in a usable form.
- Demonstrated ability to meet required deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Associates degree in business-related field; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1 year of related experience preferred.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.