New job Business Analyst in Colorado
Company : Koniag, Inc.
Salary : $120,000 - $125,000 a year
Location : Colorado
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to put your skills, talents, and experience to work supporting a Federal client's organizational and digital transformation? Tuknik Government Services (TGS) is looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing team. This position can be worked remote. This is a direct, full-time position supporting TGS and our government client.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, 11 paid holidays, 3 weeks paid time off, and more. The salary range for this position is $120,000 - $125,000
The Senior Business Analyst provides strategic business analysis services to USDA business partners. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of customer's business strategy, processes, services, roadmap, and the context in which the business operates. This role will be key to understanding the documenting capabilities needed to address business challenges.
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks. Identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from leading mid-size to large projects to assisting other project managers on larger more complex projects related to operational and transformational business functions that affect team members and customers at the market level.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up to date on project results
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff)
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
- Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations
- Assist with and test implementation for all payer and vendor relationships to ensure data transfer collection, quality and reporting relationships are working appropriately down to the market level to ensure market team member and provider experience is appropriate
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates
- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Develop and execute test plans
- Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Management Science or closely related field
- U. S. Citizen with ability to obtain an MBI Public Trust Clearance
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, perform simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move items that weigh up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required for the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.