New job Administrative Assistant in Vermont
Company : Cozen O'Conner
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Vermont
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for daily administrative support of the Margolis Healy staff and clients.
- Provide administrative support to the Client Relations Manager and Business Development team, and Margolis Healy staff as required throughout the project planning and execution process. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Data entry into the company databases for virtual project management, client and staff records.
- Scheduling meetings for staff members and clients with excellent service and support skills.
- Interacting with potential and existing clients with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Creating and updating company templates and resources.
- Formatting and proofreading documents and presentations.
- Conducting research as requested.
- Supporting virtual document management systems.
- Screening and distributing incoming project requests in a timely manner.
- Assist with on-boarding contract staff.
- Managing any incoming or outgoing mail or packages via USPS, UPS, or FedEx.
- Enter invoices, expense report charges or other data into accounting system.
- Manage the approval process and posting on social media accounts.
- Ordering supplies for the office or remote employees as necessary.
- Gain and maintain a general level understanding of our services. Use this knowledge to recognize and solve potential problems and understand client requests.
- Perform additional duties, as assigned.
- Experience in a client support services field is preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is necessary. Adobe Acrobat experience is preferred.
- Experience with data entry and document management is beneficial.
- Prior experience working in a virtual company environment is beneficial.
- Has an interest in Margolis Healy’s mission of providing expertise in the areas of campus safety, security, and regulatory compliance for institutions of higher education, K-12 public and private schools, and private institutions.
- Must have an exemplary attention to detail
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organization and workload prioritizing skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and work independently.
- Ability to work in a sensitive, confidential work environment.
Margolis Healy is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.