New job Admin Lead in Massachusetts | 2021
Company : Pfizer
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Massachusetts
Why Patients Need You
A career with us is about discovering breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. A high performing administrative team is essential to bringing those therapies to people all over the world and making a positive difference. We need dedicated colleagues like you who are efficient, find solutions and collaborate with others to achieve our purpose.
Admin Partner provides a full range of admin support to BRD colleagues, management team and leadership team. Will be part of a team to provide coverage, collaboration and workload sharing as necessary across sites which include Andover (MA), St Louis (MO) and Morrisville (NC). The person in this position is expected to partner with other administrative staff members in a professional and team oriented approach. In this role the successful applicant will deal with large amounts of confidential Pfizer information and is expected to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the daily operations of the department and make sensible decisions effecting its operations. Possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; strong decision- making skills; business acumen, the ability to think creatively and make sound independent judgments while maintaining a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Work collaboratively with other BRD Admins, operations personnel, people leaders and leadership.
- Understanding priorities and ensuring that all matters are addressed in order of priority.
- Ability to change direction quickly and continue to handle issues effectively.
- Proactively identifying or anticipating issues and using judgment to expeditiously resolve all issues including the most urgent.
- Handling confidential information with discretion.
- Candidate must be extremely detail oriented, flexible, and possess the ability to work independently and adhere to timelines.
- Must be a quick learner, take accountability for actions and appropriate follow up, and able to set and manage priorities by handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Candidate should be technologically savvy in Outlook, Power Point, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Acrobat, Ariba, MS Teams.
- Coordination of calendars, on and off site department events, as well as scheduling meetings, conference rooms and catering.
- Support of travel plans and expense reporting.
- Support hiring by scheduling interviews for candidates; colleague on-boarding, off-boarding, seating, computer, phone, AMEX etc.
- Order and stock office supplies.
10+ years of admin experience.
Strong organization skills.
Excellent computer skills.
MS Office skills: (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, TEAMs, SharePoint is a must).
Demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
Highly flexible with the ability to multi-task.
Able meet deadlines independent of direct supervision and work independently or in a team setting.
Flexibility to work later or longer hours to accommodate special events/assignments.
Experience with Ariba preferred.
- Light lifting, lots of walking, extensive computer use.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Some travel to other BRD Sites.
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job:
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus: YES
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.