New job Account Manager in Maine
Company : Brenntag
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maine
Our team in Westbrook currently has an opening for a Account Manager
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Brenntag Lubricants, the nation’s largest Mobil Lubricants Distributor in the Northeast. We are seeking a Territory Sales Representative with a proven track record of business-to-business sales success. The position will include supporting existing business while effectively growing and closing new business. Our sales team markets premium branded oil products including ExxonMobil in addition to our own private label brand and a diverse offering of ancillary products. We provide a full array of lubricants for applications in Passenger Car, Commercial Vehicle, and Industrial segments.
We are seeking a Territory Sales Representative for the Southern & Western Maine, North Conway NH area.
We consider our employees to be our most valuable asset.
Manage selected Strategic Accounts within the Lubricants group, including all aspects of customer relationship management and accountability for assigned territorial sales and margin results.
Prospect and develop new accounts.
Meet or exceed sales budget and goals.
Manage pricing and required supports for accounts in conjunction with and subject to the approval by the appropriate managers.
Establish uniform correspondence procedures and style practices that is acceptable to the Sales Management Team.
Assist with troubleshooting customer related issues (quality, service, or other).
Communicate market information to the appropriate District Manager, Sales Team, and procurement personnel to ensure we are effectively utilizing that information.
- Assist with the identification and qualification of potential multi-site customers at the direction of District
- Management (potential National Accounts)
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of related sales experience in the lubricants industry.
- Problem solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and marketing trend information.
- Proven ability to secure a sale.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid drives License required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is Required
- Requires personal automobile which must be in working order and kept clean.
- Requires a home office.
- We aim to create an environment where the best people want to work, where they can turn their passion into their job and realize their full potential
- Individual development, on-the-job training, and development programs designed to help our employees grow in their careers
- Competitive pay and incentives
- Various healthcare plan options as well as 401(k)
We look forward receiving your application.
Brenntag provides equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.