New job Verification Researcher (Part-Time) in Pennsylvania | 2021
Verification Researcher (Part-Time)
Company : Vertical Screen, Inc. / Fieldprint, Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Vertical Screen is one of the world's leading applicant screening firms. Operating through three subsidiaries – Business Information Group, Certiphi Screening and Truescreen, as well as a sister-company, Fieldprint – we serve the largest and most respected organizations, institutions, corporations, and government entities worldwide.
Are you interested in research and investigative services? Do you enjoy being on the phone and performing independent computer work? Would you like to work in the background screening industry? If so, this is the job for you!
At Vertical Screen, Inc., we perform background checks so our clients’ job applicants can get hired. As a Verification Researcher, you will be an important part of this process!
We are looking for detail-oriented researchers to investigate the employment and education histories of our clients’ job applicants. These verifications take place in a unique call center environment, where researchers make outbound calls without any sales or solicitation involved.
Here at Vertical Screen, Inc., we have a strong culture of promoting from within, and our employees are encouraged to grow with us and take on new challenges. As a Verification Researcher, you’ll be part of a great team that cares about the people they serve and takes pride in what they do!
This is a part-time position for 20 hours a week, and the available shifts are 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM, and 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
This is a temporarily remote position due to COVID-19.
- Verify education or employment history
- Conduct research via outbound calls, fax, email, internet and online database searches
- Master the proprietary software to accurately transcribe verified information and notes
- Meet pre-established production goals
- Must be able to work in a fast paced call center environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
The candidate we are seeking will have at minimum a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Paid holidays
- Casual, smoke free work environment
- Paid training program / internal employee development
- RushBus scheduled service from Septa Bus Route 22 and Regional Rail
- Discounts with neighborhood businesses
- LEED Platinum Certified Headquarters with employee gardens
For consideration, please apply below.
All candidates are subject to a drug test and a background screening.