New job Operations Coodinator in New York | 2021
Company : ADVANCE TESTING CO INC
Salary : Details not provided
Advance Testing Company, an established New York-based construction materials testing and inspection firm, has an immediate opening for an Operations Coordinator. For over 35 years, Advance Testing has been providing the construction industry with the highest level of aggregate, soil, concrete, asphalt, and steel inspection services throughout the Eastern United States. Typical construction project types include highways, bridges, commercial buildings, airports, tunnels, fabrication plants, material production facilities, government and military sites, and schools.
The Operations Coordinator works as part of a team responsible for overseeing the daily operations and scheduling of projects, personnel, and equipment. The operations team works to organize and develop the employee schedule and maintain communication with clients and field technicians daily. The Operations Coordinator may have to visit project sites to transport equipment or assist with testing or inspection activity on occasion. Applicants must be able to obtain any security clearances and background confirmation required by clients for sensitive projects and locations.
Primary Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and adjust daily employee schedule
- Answer incoming calls and take necessary action
- Monitor projects by communicating directly with clients and employees
- Manage acquisition, calibration, and maintenance of equipment and vehicles
- Work closely with other departments regarding logistics and staffing of projects
- Provide technical support as possible/necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and make time sensitive decisions
- Well organized & motivated
- Computer proficiency
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.