New job Lutheran EMS Miami Manager in Indiana | 2021
Lutheran EMS Miami Manager
Company : Dukes Memorial Hospital
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Indiana
Reporting Relationships: Lutheran EMS Director
General Summary of Duties:
Participates in the development of LEMS patient care programs, policies, and procedures, as related to pre-hospital, that prescribe how patient care needs will be assessed, evaluated, and met.
Develops and implements successful strategies to guide ambulance service delivery including the allocation of operational and fiscal demands within the system response area, government bodies, and goals.
- Personnel Management:
- Assigns work evenly/ holds employees accountable for results
- Appropriately administers praise or disciplinary action
- Completes Employee Performance Evaluations on time
- Resolves conflict positively and constructively
- Administers fair/ equitable personnel policies
- Creates a positive work environment
- Encourages/ respects/ values the contributions of all individuals
- Makes decisions in an ethical/effective/sound manner
- Adheres to corporate compliance/ risk management/safety standards
- Displays an open-minded attitude
- Establishes priorities
- Conceptualizes and organizes time and resources to accomplish the job
3. Directly supervises assigned staff to include hiring, training/education, performance appraisals, and discipline (confronting in a positive, problem-solving manner and in accordance with LEMS policies)
4. Allocates, directs, motivates, and evaluates EMS personnel to help achieve their individual goals; collectively achieve the departments’ mission and lead to employee growth and accountability for their actions.
5. Provides services with respect for human dignity and the uniqueness of the patient; unrestricted by consideration of socio-economic status, personal attributes, or the nature of the health problems.
6. Participates and serves as a resource for local and state EMS activities.
7. Develops and maintains a good working relationship with other Emergency services and hospital departments. Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships to ensure coordinated efforts to address common goals.
8. Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of the community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups.
9. Develop a long-term public relations strategy to promote the organization's future goals strategic plan.
10. All other duties as assigned by the EMS Director