New job FINANCIAL AID COUNSELOR in Illinois | 2021
FINANCIAL AID COUNSELOR
Company : Trinity International University
Salary : Details not provided
Position Summary: The Financial Aid Counselor primarily supports the Director of Financial Aid in the administration of financial aid to the University as a whole, both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Answer financial aid related questions and inquiries from students, parents, Trinity’s faculty and staff. Responsible for the packaging of federal and institutional financial aid for prospective and continuing students in the Undergraduate and Graduate programs as determined by the Director.
- Coordinate efforts related to departmental publications/correspondence in an effort to communicate more effectively with students.
- Coordinate efforts related to the department’s online web presence.
- Responsible for determining appropriate recipients of endowed and donor based awards.
- Responsible for the application and reconciliation of private scholarship funds received by our office.
- Assist, as needed, with University registration/confirmation events.
- Assist, as needed, with Admission Explore and Open House events.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to work with interruptions and in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 7, and good overall computer skills helpful.
- Confidentiality required.
- Detailed oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Supports Trinity’s mission and core values, commitment to a Christian lifestyle, and character in keeping with biblical models.