New job Executive Support Staff in Utah | 2021
Executive Support Staff
Company : State of Utah
Salary : $15.50 - $25.00 an hour
Location : Utah
Are you interested in learning about the intricacies of state government operations and how its programs and services are funded? Would you like to have the opportunity to work with some of the top leaders in state government? If so, an executive support services position with the Governor's Office of Planning and Budget is the ideal job for you.
- Data entry and reconciliation of accounts payable
- Develop or interpret fiscal statements and reports
- Coordinate support services such as telecommunications, motor pool, security, mail processing, equipment, document retention schedule and archives, etc.
- Oversee the accuracy of various budget and contracting systems
- Perform administrative functions such as ordering supplies, answering phones and greeting visitors, scheduling meetings and conference rooms, committee meeting minutes, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
The Ideal Candidate
- High school diploma or equivalent with some post-secondary education
- Good keyboarding skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of Google email and calendaring software
- Professional and detail oriented with excellent customer services skills
- Ability to prioritize work, manage multiple requests for assistance, and work well as a member of a team
- A working knowledge of the State of Utah FINET system, accounting, payables, purchasing, and other related processes preferred but not required
Why You Should Join Our Team
The Governor's Office of Planning and Budget supports the pursuit of professional growth and development through a culture that encourages great employees, great attitudes, and teamwork. We offer a competitive benefits package-click here to view a summary of the benefits offered. We are a small office staffed with an excellent team that supports the Governor and all state agencies by ensuring that the programs and services offered by the state are managed effectively at the best value to the tax payer.
The mission of the Governor's Office of Planning and Budget is to create more value for every tax dollar invested. The foundation of our work begins with the belief that every system and process has room for continuous improvement. We also believe in empowering our staff with the knowledge and framework to contribute to and improve their work processes and skills.