New job Customer Service Representative (Level III) in Nevada | 2021
Customer Service Representative (Level III)
Company : TDB
Salary : Details not provided
For over 21 years, TDB Communications, Inc. has placed over thousands of employees in various positions across the United States. We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced Customer Service Representatives (Level III) to continue to make a positive impact on our customer.
To prepare you for this endeavor, TDB will offer paid, comprehensive training that will provide you the tools and resources to assist our caller(s) with the highest level of service, support and professionalism.
Candidates are required to meet specific employment conditions as outlined in our Telecommuting Policy including having a private workspace and a minimum level of 100 MBPS (megabits per second) internet download speed.
The Customer Service Representative III will respond to inquiries resulting from COVID-19 vaccination scheduling questionnaires or communications. Agents will answer incoming calls from the public related to COVID-19 vaccination scheduling. This position will require Agents to use independent judgement to understand the logistics of available timeslots and if the location, distance and/or time of available appointments is a reasonable distance/timeframe to book an appointment. The position may require Agents to make outgoing calls to follow up on vaccination questions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Agents will be required to evaluate the needs of the caller to determine the best course of action to assist in scheduling a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- Transfer/refer caller to appropriate entities according to the established guidelines.
- Facilitate the fulfillment of caller requests for materials via mail, email, or download.
- Maintain a current understanding of client information on regulations, policies, and procedures in order to provide knowledgeable responses to numerous telephone inquiries in a courteous, timely and professional manner.
- Adhere to the Privacy Act as it relates to the confidentiality of information provided by callers.
- Respond to all inquiries consistent with confidentiality and privacy policies and refers callers to alternate sources when appropriate.
- Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff for resolution, as needed.
- Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
- Facilitate translation services for non-English speaking callers according to outlined procedures.
- Attend meetings and trainings, as requested, and maintain up-to-date knowledge of all programs and systems.
- Meet quality assurance (QA) and other key performance metrics.
- Report problems that occur and assist with the resolution.
- Utilize databases and written materials to look up and provide information to telephone inquiries
- Respond to telephone inquiries within the set departmental staffing and time parameters
Education and Experience:
- 6 months experience in medical or public health discipline
- High School Diploma or GED
- Effective communicator with strong ability to provide empathy and excellence customer experience
- Clinical knowledge of and experience in medical, public health and/or related topics
- Strong data entry and telephone skills
- Proficient internet search skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn and utilize software applications
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening, comprehension, communications (verbal and written) problem solving and customer service skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Previous experience with computers, phone systems, and headsets preferred
- Previous experience in customer service preferred
Physical Requirements / Working Environment:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Works remotely
- Must be available to work any shift – Hours of operation: 8am – 10pm EST - Monday to Sunday
- May be required to work scheduled holidays
- Overtime may be required
You may receive requests for background check and or drug screen regarding this employment opportunity. Respond to all requests quickly as we anticipate filling our vacancies quickly and non-responses may result in disqualification for this opportunity.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
TDB Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at TDB are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate
Federal Contractor and E-Verify compliant.