New job Customer Care Representative I in Florida | 2021
Customer Care Representative I
Company : Anthem
Salary : Details not provided
DescriptionSHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Customer Care Representative
Due to the current COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, this position will require you to work remotely from your home with the flexibility to return to a regular, in-office work environment. As we continue to monitor guidance from CDC and state officials there may be times you would need to report to the office on a monthly or quarterly basis for team meetings or engagement activities.
As a Customer Care Representative, you will act as a trusted advisor and educator on pharmacy related inquires. You will guide our customers to a better healthcare experience, working every day to make healthcare easy by the service you provide. If you want to be a part of this exciting team, make a difference in someone’s life, and help make healthcare easy, apply today!
Here’s what a typical day may look like:
- You will respond to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- You will analyze problems and provides information/solutions.
- You will operate a PC/image station to obtain and extract information as well as document information, activities and changes in the database.
- You will thoroughly document inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- You will develop and maintain positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- You will research and analyze data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- You will provide external and internal customers with requested information. Under immediate supervision, you will receive and place follow-up telephone calls and/or e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature. You will use computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting. This requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims.
- You will seek, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers and be required to meet department goals.
Here’s what Anthem offers:
- A career path with opportunity for growth
- Ability to obtain your Associate’s or bachelor’s degree paid for in full or further your education with tuition reimbursement.
- Affordable Health Insurance, Dental, Vision and Basic Life
- 401K match, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay
- Annual incentive bonus and annual increases plan based on performance.
At Anthem, the team is comprised of the best and the brightest from diverse experiences, cultures, and backgrounds. The differences we each bring to the table are a part of what makes our company so successful.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited Institution.
- 1 year of experience in automated customer service, including excellent communication both verbal and written and problem-solving skills; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Previous pharmacy expereince preferred.
- A passion for serving others with the ability to be empathetic and the desire to go above and beyond to help resolve members questions at the first point of contact
- A customer advocate willing to listen and find creative solutions to address and resolve customers questions, issues, or concerns
- A composed individual able to multi-task, navigating multiple computer applications and working efficiently while communicating and serving the customer
- Must have a strong work ethic and sense of responsibility to your teammates and our members, demonstrated by the simplest things like being on time and available to meet member’s needs, to being accountable for commitments made to customers or others and ensuring follow-ups are completed.
- Flexible and quick learner, willing to adapt to changing customer and business needs.
- Ability to work from home with internet access and a quiet and private workspace.
- Available to work evenings, rotating weekends and holidays. Schedule will be based on department needs.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2019 Diversity Inc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.