New job Courtesy Van Driver in Wisconsin | 2021
Courtesy Van Driver
Company : Rennes Health and Rehab Center
Salary : Details not provided
Are you looking for a new and exciting career? Do you enjoy working with a great team and helping others? Then we are the place for you!
Competitive Wages! Pay for Experience! PTO Match! Shift Differentials! Fun/Safe Work Environment! Health, Dental and Vision Insurance! 401(k) Retirement Plan!???????
BE A PART OF THE RENNES TRADITION!
Rennes Group prides itself on being a family-owned business. In each of our 12 beautiful facilities, we dedicate ourselves to providing high quality, personalized care to meet the growing needs of our senior population. We demonstrate a commitment to the communities we're located in and value our reputation of providing excellent services to our residents and their families.
Drivers are responsible for providing door through door service to our clients on a daily basis. Clients to include elderly and both physically and mentally handicapped individuals residing in private residence and/or skilled nursing facilities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting family or caregiver with transfer for clients in and out of wheelchair using required safety devices.
- Assist wheelchair clients in and out of home, using ramp if applicable. If no ramp and patient weighs less than 150 pounds, the driver may take client up and down 2 steps with the help of caregiver. If over 150 pounds, and more than 2 steps, Courtesy Van Drivers must assist. No transport will be provided if client weighs more than 225 pounds or there are more than 5 steps.
- When providing assistance wheelchair is taken down steps forward facing. Going up steps wheelchair is backward facing.
- Required to inspect vehicles weekly and turn in an inspection report.
- Responsible to maintain a fuel log for each gas or diesel fuel charge.
- Must clean interior and exterior of van daily, including care and respect for all equipment (i.e. radios and telephones).
- Additional duties may be assigned by your supervisor.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High school diploma and a valid driver’s license required.
- Must be able to reach, push, and pull 150 pounds.
- Ability to work in a team environment, effective communication skills, and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Professionalism, accuracy, dependability and confidentiality are essential.
- Position requires close attention to detail, good organization skills, some independent decision-making and work planning.
- Must be able to multi-task.