New job Contact Center Supervisor in South Carolina | 2021
Contact Center Supervisor
Company : TDB
Salary : Up to $22.50 an hour
For over 21 years, TDB Communications, Inc. has placed over thousands of employees in various positions across the United States. We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced Contact Center Supervisors to continue to make a positive impact on our customer.
To prepare you for this endeavor, TDB will offer paid, comprehensive training that will provide you the tools and resources to assist our caller(s) with the highest level of service, support and professionalism.
Candidates are required to meet specific employment conditions as outlined in our Telecommuting Policy including having a private workspace and a minimum level of 100 MBPS (megabits per second) internet download speed.
- Earning potential up to $22.50 per hour through our ramp season
- Paid Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Available!
- PTO (after 1 year of continued service)
- A variety of shifts that meet lifestyle and family goals
- Fun, professional, atmosphere
- Leadership support to ensure success in a meaningful career
- Many opportunities for promotion and career advancement into global company
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Responding to numerous phone inquiries daily
- Using standard call-center technology: telephones, e-mail and web browsers
- Assisting callers in finishing online applications
- Filling out timesheets
- Adhering to privacy rules set forth by the programs we service
- Adhere to provided schedule.
- Connecting callers with management as needed
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of regulations and policies as they apply to the various programs we service
- Reporting problems through an easy online system
- Responding to telephone inquiries within set time parameters
- Completing all assigned training as necessary
Education and Experience:
- 6 months experience in medical or public health discipline
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Effective communicator with strong ability to provide empathy and excellence customer experience
- Clinical knowledge of and experience in medical, public health and/or related topics
- Strong data entry and telephone skills
- Proficient internet search skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn and utilize software applications
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening, comprehension, communications (verbal and written) problem solving and customer service skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
Physical Requirements / Working Environment:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Works remotely
- Must be available to work any shift – Hours of operation: 8am – 10pm EST - Monday to Sunday
- May be required to work scheduled holidays
- Overtime may be required
You may receive requests for background check and or drug screen regarding this employment opportunity. Respond to all requests quickly as we anticipate filling our vacancies quickly and non-responses may result in disqualification for this opportunity.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
TDB Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions at TDB are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate
Federal Contractor and E-Verify compliant.