New job Beverage Manager in Iowa | 2021
Company : Grand Falls Casino
Salary : Details not provided
Summary:The Beverage Manager is primarily responsible for the day to day operations of the Beverage Department, ensuring product and service quality, consistency and team member development on all levels. Additionally this position is responsible for meeting all company and State Health Department rules and regulations.
- Must have extensive Beverage Service Knowledge
- Responsible for all Beverage Department operational quality aspects.
- Responsible for preliminary drink menu development.
- Responsible for developing service standards and implementation of those standards for the department.
- Responsible for scheduling all Beverage staff members and meeting designated payroll costs.
- Responsible for developing and coordinating a program that meets all Iowa Department of Health, Internal Controls and government rules and regulations.
- Must be able to obtain all necessary licenses as required by local, state, and federal governments.
- Responsible for tracking systematically, all critical areas of beverage service.
- Responsible for the hiring and development of all levels of the Beverage service team.
- Responsible for periodic team member evaluations and further development strategies.
- Ordering all alcoholic beverages for all Food & Beverage Departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Source : Indded