New job Aegis SPY Engineer in Maine | 2021
Aegis SPY Engineer
Company : CACI
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maine
What You’ll Get to Do:
You’ll be a member of the Aegis Test Team, responsible for integration testing and maintenance of the Aegis SPY-1D(v) radar portion of the Aegis Weapon System on DDG 51 Flight IIA Class ships under construction at Bath Iron Works.
More About the Role:
- Configure, operate, and maintain SPY-1D(v) radar equipment
- Analyze system performance data to discover and resolve issues
- Develop and support custom tools for data analysis
- Review test procedures for discrepancies
- Document any identified Test Procedure, element, or system problems
- Provide element status reports as required to cognizant individuals and organizations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- A BS in an applicable technical field
- Programming experience in C++
- Possess strong analytical skills and ability to communicate clearly in written and oral formats
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and with team members to identify and resolve hardware and software issues
- Candidate must have ability to attain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Capacity to work in a Shipyard Industrial Environment, including brief underway periods
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience using and programming on Apple Macintosh computers
- Knowledge of networks and LINUX/UNIX system administration
- Knowledge of radar theory and operations
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Bath-ME-PORTLAND - SOUTH PORTLAND
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.