New job 1st Shift Panner in Alabama | 2021
1st Shift Panner
Company : T. Marzetti Company
Salary : Details not provided
- Picks product from conveyor and places it in pans according to prescribed quantity and placement.
- Performs visual inspection of product to ensure quality by monitoring color and texture
- Visually check for accuracy.
- Maintains company standards for cleanliness, food safety and productivity in the processing area.
- Communicates with sheeting operator to ensure roll quality.
- Works cooperatively with other members of the processing area.
- Ensures compliance to quality, food safety and HAACP support programs; assures conformity to all company, customer and government standards.
- High school diploma or GED certificate required.
- Prior experience in a food manufacturing environment preferred
- May not have food allergies.
Works in a manufacturing environment where the employee is regularly required to speak, read, sit, stand, walk, reach, lift and bend while moving about the facility. Must be able to rotate sitting and standing for a 10 hour work period (sometimes longer) with two paid 15 minute breaks and one unpaid 30 minute meal period. May be required to work overtime and/or weekends as needed. The employee is regularly exposed to heat, fumes, odors, dust, oil, slippery floors, moving parts/equipment. The noise level in the plant is loud. Earplugs, Steel toe shoes and hairnets are required in the plant in accordance with company GMP and safety standards.