New Job Training Development Specialist Ii In Kentucky
|Training Development Specialist II
Training Development Specialist II
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $53,709 a year
Location : Kentucky
La Grange KY 40031 USA
We are looking for a Training Development Spec II to join our team. Our team has a 37.5 hour work week, working Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm. We are more favorable than most facilities with small class sizes. We value our team at KCPC. Benefits packages including health and life insurance, paid sick and vacation leave and retirement benefits.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develops, conducts and evaluates training programs and analyzes training needs for Kentucky Correctional Psychiatric Center. Facilitates the annual policy review process as designated by the Human Resource Director. Performs other duties as required.
- Develop training and courses for the facility. Research best practices, psychiatric hospital licensure requirements, and policies and procedures to provide curriculum development and instruction in forensic care, behavioral health, security, crisis prevention and intervention, health and safety and other related areas. Create presentation and lesson plan integrating various techniques.
- Plan and conduct employee training as needed for disciplines in the facility and population served. Review statutes and schedules that impact census and staffing. Develop assessment and evaluation tools for additional educational needs. Assure staff are compliant with mandatory annual training requirements and certifications by utilizing software applications for compliance reporting.
- Analyzes and evaluates training and materials annually, updates curricula as needed. Provide assistance to department heads for special presentations. Maintain the training calendar and coordinate use and technical assistance to the other departments. Serves as a liaison to community partners for training opportunities.
- Plan and conduct training for all interns and volunteers including crisis prevention and security. Review timelines and schedules. Conduct tours for all interns and volunteers. Ensure all volunteers and interns fill out the required paperwork on confidentiality, facility entry, gate passes, etc. Secure ID badges.
- Organize and track the policy review process for general hospital policies. Assure that recommended changes receive approval that review/revise dates are updated and that staff are informed of the changes and that this is documented.
- Acts as Performance Management liaison for the facility. Assists with time sheet entry for payroll as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Public speaking skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Critical Thinking
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time and Priority Management
- Diversity and Generational Differences in the Workplace
- Problem Solving