New Job Procedures Development Specialist I In Kentucky
|Procedures Development Specialist I|
Procedures Development Specialist I
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $3,656 - $4,272 a month
Location : Kentucky
Frankfort KY 40601 USA
The agency may authorize the selected candidate to telecommute. The agency may terminate or modify the telecommuting arrangement at any time.
KREA is looking for someone with the highest level of professionalism, integrity, and excellence to become part of its dedicated team.
This position provides attractive benefits that come with a professional career as a state employee including competitive pay; paid holidays and time off; potential career advancement such as promotions or access to internal mobility positions; health, vision, dental and life insurance; and participation in the state retirement plan, just to name a few.
The Procedures Development Specialist I will have the following responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Provides technical assistance in the interpretation of policies and procedures for all education-related paperwork and inquiries submitted to Kentucky Real Estate Commission (education provider applications, course applicants and instructor applications). Researches issues in response to inquiries from licensees and providers.
- Supervise and oversee staff in carrying out functions of the office that include customer service. Provide weekly updates to management. Cover phones/emails when staff are on leave or during high volume periods.
- Serves as liaison with management to facilitate administration of program policies and procedures. Research and evaluate state laws and regulations – standardizing responsibilities of board administrators (Review meeting notices, agendas, minutes and correspondence prior to submitting to KREA management/legal). Identify program deficiencies.
- Monitors agency programs to ensure conformity with agency goals and objectives track reporting requirements and review drafts prepared by board administrators prior to KREA management/legal. KENTUCKY REAL ESTATE AUTHORITY
- Attends all board meetings and fills in for board administrators when needed. Conducts studies to determine feasibility and impact of policies and procedures for conducting meetings.
- Excels at written and oral communication.
- Has a positive attitude and is a self-starter.
- Is professional, competent, organized, detail-oriented and polite.
- Meets necessary educational requirements or experience substitute.