New Job Manager, Financial Analysis - Business Agility In Massachusetts
|Manager, Financial Analysis - Business Agility|
Manager, Financial Analysis - Business Agility
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $128,500 - $189,600 a year
Location : Massachusetts
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance – a Fortune 100 Company!
As a net new function, the responsibilities of this role are evolving as the plan for transformation is defined. The Manager of Financial Analysis responsibilities will include:
- Developing business cases for change and the plan for implementing the solution based on the needs identified in the business case
- Monitoring the progress of each project throughout its life cycle to ensure that deadlines are met and objectives are achieved
- Coordinating with IT teams to design and develop new systems or processes
- Establishing and driving approaches to engage employees on new procedures or programs
- Determining how to allocate resources within the organization to meet project goals and deadlines
- Working with external vendors to design and develop new products and services
- Analyzing data to determine where improvements can be made to increase efficiency or effectiveness of processes
- Establishing communication plans to notify clients, partners, and other stakeholders about changes in processes or procedures
- Inspire change in growing areas of the portfolio related to private credit, derivatives, and energy transition
- Assist with the maintenance LMI's process and control, and accounting policies and procedures
- Assist with the preparation of executive team Business Transformation deliverables
- Assist with the build of dashboards and reporting capabilities
- Ability to strategically define the future state and gain buy-in from others.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity to drive business outcomes.
- Must demonstrate ability to execute thoroughly in a fast-paced work environment, adapting quickly to changing conditions to achieve results.
- Facilitates cross-functional collaboration and communicates effectively to a wide variety of audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Detailed understanding of credit investments, including Limited Partnerships, direct private investments, structured products, and other marketable securities preferred.
- Prior experience with public and private credit investments and planning tools such as Simcorp, eFront, Anaplan, Aladdin, Cobalt, and Burgiss a plus.
- Comfortable leading meetings and making presentations to increasingly large audiences. Advanced understanding of Finance Tools and Analytical Methods.
- Minimum of 7 years of finance or investment operations/technology implementation and Agile experience.
- Bachelor`s degree (Finance or Accounting or Equivalent) required. CPA or advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the “100 Best Places to Work in IT” on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates—as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.