New Job Corporate Associate In Maine
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Maine
Pierce Atwood strives to provide a very competitive compensation and benefit package. All attorneys are eligible for a competitive package of base pay and a discretionary bonus based on performance.
Benefits are an important part of our total compensation package. Each attorney's work and family situation is different and we have designed our package to be flexible to the unique needs of each attorney. First-year associates receive the following benefits:
- Medical Plans (self, family and domestic partner)
- Dental Insurance (self, family, and domestic partner)
- Vision Service Plan (self, family, and domestic partner)
- Pre-Tax Dependent Care and Health Care Spending Accounts
- Annual flu vaccines
- Wellness program and funding for wellness related activities
- Employee Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Option
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance Option
- Identify Theft Insurance
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Pre-Tax Parking and Transportation Accounts and subsidies
- Emergency Back-Up Child and Adult Dependent Care
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Computer Discount Purchase Program
- Personal Insurance Discount Program
- Bereavement Leave
- Employer sponsored 529 College Savings Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Discretionary Profit Sharing Contributions
Pierce Atwood LLP seeks an associate with 3-5 years of corporate law experience to join and build the Business Practice Group in its Portland, Maine office. Candidates must have a strong background in mergers and acquisitions. Additional experience in general representation of business entities (corporate, partnerships, and limited liability companies), formation and structuring of business entities, and in finance and private equity transactions is preferred. Securities law knowledge is a plus, but not required.
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination required. (Per the CDC, people are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series (e.g., Pfizer, Moderna), or, 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson).
- Work Location Policy - all firm members are expected to work in the office at least three days a week, which allows the option to work remotely two days a week.
Please submit your cover letter, resume and transcripts to Heather Higgins at [email protected].